INFORMATION & REFERRAL
The Linker Network
MYST is a participating member of the Linker Network.
We work in collaboration with other services and organisations in our community so that vulnerable people and families are support to get the right information and the right support at the right time.
- We make ourselves easy to find by using common, non-stigmatising branding
- We use a common induction and training to make sure we know who everyone is (not just in our own organisations), and so when we talk to clients we are using the same language
- We use shared communication systems so we can safely share information and clients don’t have to keep telling the same story over and over again
- We hold each other accountable to a shared set of principles and outcomes so that collectively we are all contributing to the same goals
- We work together to build a service culture that is actually client centred and does more than play lip service to the ideals of ‘customer service’
"Our team of experienced staff work intensively with young people and families who have complex and critical needs. Care and support includes emergency practical assistance, ongoing case management, home visitation, family support, court support and advocacy. Intensive individual and family support workers use a range of targeted interventions to provide care and support to clients with complex needs."
MYST acknowledges that we live and work on the traditional lands of the Darug and Gundungurra peoples. MYST recognises the strength, capacity and resilience of past and presentAboriginal people in this region we we offer our respect to the Elders both past and present of theBlue Mountains.
MYST does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.